Role: Creative Designer for a Specialist B2B Marketing, Design, and Digital Agency
About the Company:
We are a highly respected and specialist B2B marketing, design, and digital agency based in Northampton. Our agency works with a diverse range of SME and corporate clients across various sectors. We believe that B2B marketing should not be boring, and our clients trust us to deliver strategic and creative solutions that produce excellent results.
As a Creative Designer, you will be responsible for managing and developing all aspects of our design and creative output. You will be accountable for both online and offline design output and the commercial success of our design and creative department. In this role, you will ensure that our design and creative deliverables are aligned with client expectations and executed within the given budget and timescales.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of agency experience
- Demonstrated strategic thinking during the design process
- Background experience with both digital and print design
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Thorough understanding of campaign creation from concept to completion
- Strong website design and WordPress development, CSS & HTML skills
- Strong front-end UX and UI design including prototyping
- Strong organization and time management skills with a focus on budgets
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong understanding of the commerciality of projects
- Ability to maintain high standards and enhance the agency’s strong reputation
- Ability to present concepts to the client face to face alongside the account team
- Ability to maintain brand guardianship across our client base
As a Creative Designer in our agency, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the delivery of strategic and creative solutions for our clients. You will be working in a dynamic and creative environment where you will have the opportunity to push boundaries and make a real impact. If you are an ambitious and experienced Creative Designer with the ability to manage projects from concept to completion, we would love to hear from you.