Role: Digital Marketing and Lead Generation Specialist
About the Company:
We are a highly respected and specialist B2B marketing, design, and digital agency based in Northampton. We believe that B2B marketing should not be boring, and our clients trust us to deliver strategic and creative solutions that produce excellent results.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing and a proven track record of generating high-quality leads for B2B clients. This individual will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies that drive traffic, generate leads, and increase sales for our clients.
- Develop and implement effective digital marketing strategies for B2B clients that align with their business goals and objectives.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify target audiences and potential growth opportunities.
- Create and manage targeted email marketing campaigns that engage prospects and generate leads.
- Optimise and manage paid search and social media advertising campaigns to increase traffic and conversions.
- Analyse and report on campaign performance using analytics tools and KPIs, and adjust strategies as needed to optimize results.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop compelling content that attracts and converts leads, including blog posts, social media content, whitepapers, and more.
- Work with clients to develop landing pages and lead capture forms that drive conversions.
- Develop and implement lead nurturing strategies to engage and convert leads into customers.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and continuously test and optimise strategies to improve performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B digital marketing and lead generation.
- Proven track record of generating high-quality leads through digital marketing channels.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing best practices and techniques, including email marketing, paid search, social media advertising, and content marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience using tools like Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Experience with marketing automation software (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo) and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) is preferred.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients and internal teams.
If you have a passion for digital marketing and a proven track record of generating high-quality leads for B2B clients, we want to hear from you. Apply today to join our team and help our clients achieve their business goals through effective digital marketing strategies.